For the week ending 15th December 2018, the BROOKESbus service operated 99.68% of its scheduled mileage, including traffic delay. The following roadworks had a direct impact on the percentage of service operated for the above period:
- 14th May 2018 - 29th March 2019 - Headington Access - Headley Way roadworks.
- 13th September 2018 - Further Notice - Ewin Close bus stops in both directions suspended due to Headington Acces - Headley Way roadworks.
- 6th - 12th December 2018 - A34 emergency Thames Water roadworks near Hinksey Hill Interchange causing severe congestion to all services across the City.
- 11th - 13th December 2018 - Cowley Rod (by Jeune Street), 2-way temporary traffic lights.
- 13th - 19th December 2018 - The Slade (by Cinnaminta Road), give and take traffic control.